Prekindergarten students further their academic and social skills as they ready for Kindergarten. Students are provided engaging activities with a hands-on approach. Teachers teach developmentally appropriate curriculum that encourages "out of the box" thinking. Inquiry based projects and STEM activities encourage critical thinking and problem solving. Social-emotional skills continue to develop as students form a sense of community. Being a good citizen, taking initiative, and making positive contributions are encouraged. Students learn concepts of print, retell stories and proper letter formation. Spatial awareness, fractions, and conceptual word problems inspire higher levels of thinking. Biblical concepts include stewardship and faith.
- Children must be 4 by September 30th in order to enroll.
- Emphasis on kindergarten preparation through teacher-led activities and small group socialization.
- Play-based activities to develop reading and math readiness.
- 5 Year Old Pre-K Students are children who do not meet the September 30th cutoff for entering LCPS Kindergarten or who desire an extra year of preschool.
- Continued academic, social and emotional development through teacher-led activities and group-based play.
- Space is limited.
Mon / Wed / Fri
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm