Our Prekindergarten program focuses on Kindergarten readiness. Students are provided engaging activities with a hands-on approach through curriculum that encourages "out of the box" thinking. Inquiry based projects and Biblical concepts are integrated to inspire a deeper understanding of God’s world.
- Children must be 4 by September 30th in order to enroll.
- Handwriting Without Tears writing curriculum is taught to enhance writing skills
- Social Studies focuses on class citizenship, economics, and global awareness
- Science/STEAM includes scientific investigations, learning about life patterns, and building and constructing
- Math includes identifying complex shapes, ordinal positions, weight and classification
- Reading focuses on concepts of print, letter recognition, sentence structure and comprehension
- Language Arts increases vocabulary through poems, songs, and dramatic arts
- Biblical concepts continue to develop an awareness of God's world and stewardship
Mon / Wed / Fri
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm