Elementary Summer Camps
For rising 1st Graders through rising 5th Grade campers. Camp hours are 8:00—3:30PM daily; After-care is available from 3:30–6:00PM. Camp fee for each week (including field trips) is $285; After Care is an additional $75 per week. Two daily snacks are included, but camper must bring their own "nut-free" bag lunch.
Tuition is $285 per week; After-Care (3:30 – 6 PM) is an $75 per week
June 29 – July 3, Mix it Altogether Week: Mad Scientist returns to GVCC with experiments and explorations for all! Off-site field trips** include Atlantis Waterpark, Children's Science Center and Splashdown Waterpark.
July 6 – 10, Shark Tank Week: Calling all future Entrepreneurs! Enjoy learning about Team Work and creating and present your business idea -- then, show off your building skills when Bricks4kidz and their motorized LEGO® technics build comes to visit. Off-site field trips** include Atlantis Waterpark, Ultrazone Laser Tag and Splashdown Waterpark.
July 13 – 17, Mystery Week: Take a trip into outer space when the Mobile Sky Dome Planetarium comes to GVCC! This week also features an in-house Escape Room. Off-site field trips** include Atlantis Waterpark, Leesburg Animal Park and Splashdown Waterpark.
July 20 – 24, Express Yourself Week: Featuring a Talent Show, Moon Bounce and a focus on arts & crafts. Off-site field trips** include Atlantis Waterpark, Ticonderoga Farms and Splashdown Waterpark.
July 27 – 31, Splashapalooza Week: Let's end Summer Camp in a BIG Way! The bubble/foam pit returns to GVCC Summer Camp. Off-site field trips** include Atlantis Waterpark, Sport Bounce of Loudoun and Splashdown Waterpark.
Fees, Payments and Terms
- All registration fees and camp fees are non-refundable.
- At the time of registration, the $50 Registration Fee* and 50% of the fees for each camp week selected must be paid in order to complete your registration.
- Within 5 business day of registration, you will receive an email with an invoice for the remaining balance due for all selected camp week(s); balances must be paid in full by May 1, 2020.
- Fees are not pro-rated or refunded; you are financially responsible for the full cost of each week for which your child is registered regardless of attendance.
- Changes are subject to availability; Change fee of $25 change fee will apply.
- GVCC may combine or split age groups as needed to meet the minimum number of participants and/or to accommodate more campers.
- Field trip locations are NOT guaranteed to be nut-free. Field trip locations may change without notice due to weather, availability and/or other factors beyond the control of GVCC.
- GVCC offers a 10% sibling discount for families who have more than one student attending GVCC Summer Camp at the same time. Qualifying students must reside in the same household. The discount applies to the lesser of the tuitions. If three siblings attend Summer Camp at the same time, there is a 10% discount on the two lesser tuitions. The sibling discount may not be combined with any other discounts or special offers.
*$50 Registration fee is waived for families with at least one student actively attending Preschool, PreK or After-School at time of registration.
**Off-Site field trip locations are subject to change without notice due to weather, availability or any other factor beyond the control of Gateway Village Children's center.Special Offer Available for a limited time only: Register and pay for all 5 weeks of summer camp by March 23, 2020 and receive a 10% discount. This offer may not be combined with other special offers including sibling discount(s).