Preschool Summer Camps
Discover Summer Camp at GVCC! This camp is designed for children ages 3 through rising Kindergarten. Featuring a different theme each week – the program is filled with crafts, activities, special guests and plenty of summer play & fun!
Hours are 9 AM to 1 PM (students must bring their own "nut-free" bag lunch). Camp fee per week is $155.
June 21 – 25: Spanish Camp Week Hola! Young campers will have fun learning basic Spanish words, enjoy Spanish games, and songs from our special guest. There will also have Bible time, arts & crafts, and outdoor water fun Friday. Don’t be surprised at the end of the week if your little one starts speaking to you in Spanish!
June 28 – July 2: Stars and Stripes Week Celebrate July 4th with amazing chemical reactions, “indoor fireworks,” with a scientist (Mad Science of Washington) and much more! Young campers can show their patriotic pride on Red/White/Blue "Dress up" day and have fun doing a march around the building to celebrate Independence Day. They will also have Bible time, Stars and Stripes themed arts & crafts, and water fun Friday!
July 6 – 9: Art Camp Week Campers will be artists for this 4-day camp (cost is $124). They will get creative and engage in lots of fun arts & crafts activities with a professional artist. They will also work on creating their own unique piece of artwork! There will be Bible time and of course outdoor water fun Friday!
July 12 – 16: Princesses, Heroes & Pirates Week Calling on all Pirates, Superheroes and Princesses. Our young campers will spend a week doing character role plays, developing map/treasure hunt skills, and dressing up as their favorite character on our Dress Up day. This week also includes Bible, Princesses, Heroes & Pirates themed arts & crafts and of course, outdoor water fun Friday!
July 19 – 23: Music Camp Week It will be a fun “music and movement” week for our Campers. They will have fun learning about musical instruments-trombone, guitar, violin, etc. and watch our special guests play them. They will also have fun learning songs with our guests, have Bible time, do craft activities and of course, water fun Friday!
July 26 – 30: Under the Sea/Water Fun Week Let's end Summer Camp in a BIG WAY! This week the children will enjoy fun outdoor water activities every day! They will have fun engaging in sea themed activities, Bible time and enjoy Kona Ice (snow cones) treats on the last day of camp!
Fees and Payment Terms
Fees are $155 per each camp week selected. At the time of registration, at least 50% of the fees for each camp week selected must be paid in order to complete the registration. An invoice for the remaining balance due will be emailed to you and must be paid in full no later than June 1, 2021. If you register after June 1, 2021, the remaining balance must be paid in full within 3 business days of registration or by the first day of camp attendance (whichever comes first).
Once paid, fees are not pro-rated or refunded under any circumstances; you are responsible for the cost of each week for which your child is registered, regardless of attendance.
Changes are subject to availability. A change fee of $25 will apply.
GVCC may combine or split age groups as needed to meet the minimum number of participants and/or to accommodate more campers.
- GVCC offers a 10% sibling discount for families who have more than one student attending GVCC Summer Camp during the same week(s). Qualifying students must reside in the same household. The discount applies to the lesser of the tuitions and is given as a credit or if you pay the tuition in full at time of registration, then a refund will be issued. If three siblings attend Summer Camp at the same time, there is a 10% discount on the two lesser tuitions. The sibling discount may not be combined with any other discounts or special offers.
Q: How many students per class?
A: Our 3s classrooms will have 8 students and our 4-5 year old classes will have 10 students.
Q: Do you have lunch time as part of the daily schedule?
A: Students will have lunch in school but are required to bring lunches (nut free) from home. Gateway Village will be providing 2 nut free snacks during our snack time. We are a nut free preschool. We do not allow food that has nuts, traces of nuts, or processed in a facility that processes nuts.
Q: Are the children required to wear masks all day or only while they are in hallways, restrooms, etc.? Do they have to wear masks while sitting at their desks?
A: Your child will need to wear a mask, but can take it off when six feet physical distancing is maintained. They can also take it off when they are outside. However, it will be required if six feet cannot be maintained—hallways, during transitions, etc.
Q: What are your health and safety practices?
A: The following best practices will be implemented:
- Physical distancing - the students will be seated 6 feet apart and social distancing will be maintained as much as possible and encouraged throughout the day.
- The same groups of children will be maintained daily.
- Small class sizes to maintain proper health and safety procedures.
- Cloth face coverings - masks are recommended, unless for reasons documented by a medical professional. All teachers and staff will be wearing masks.
- Daily health screening to include symptom-check questionnaires and no-touch temperature checks for staff and students. Health screening will be done in the morning during drop-off.
- We will limit the use of supplies and equipment to one group of children at a time; clean and disinfect between use. Sharing of devices will be discouraged.
- Enhanced hygiene, cleaning, and disinfecting practices.
- The students will be provided with opportunities for frequent hand washing.
- Hand sanitizers will be made available in the school, but children will also need to have hand sanitizers in their bags as well.
- Access inside the building will be limited. All drop-offs and pickups will be done via our Kiss & Ride.
- Students will bring their nut free lunches from home, and we will be providing nut free snacks.
Q: Do I need to be a member of Gateway Community Church to enroll my child in Gateway Village?
A: While we'd love for you to join our Sunday services, you do not need to attend or be a member of Gateway Community Church.