Gateway Village Children’s Center is currently looking for a caring and energetic Director to lead our highly talented team of educators. If you are inspired by the love of learning, are passionate about education and committed to serving the needs of families, then we want to hear from you.
- Establish a safe, healthy, and welcoming school setting; oversee programs and activities to engage and educate young children.
- Provide leadership and support for a team of educators in the day-to-day operations and special events of the preschool.
- Regularly monitor, evaluate, and develop staff ensuring a continuous learning culture is developed and fostered and that classroom management practices are continuously improved.
- Develop open lines of communication with staff, parents, and children.
- Demonstrate Christian faith in guiding the school programs and curriculum.
- Provide unparalleled customer service to families; serve as the primary point of contact for issues and escalations.
- Ensure full compliance with federal, state, and center standards regarding policies, regulations, and requirements including licensing, safety, and sanitation.
- Implement and continuously improve all program policies and procedures.
- Participate in marketing events, campaigns, and community relations.
- Meet or exceed financial goals and objectives.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent required.
- Proven experience and success as director of a large preschool.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in education administration and business administration.
- Minimum of one year teaching experience required; three years teaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals and objectives of early childhood education.
- Familiarity with state licensing standards for a preschool program director, including but not limited to criminal background screening and fingerprinting.
- The ability to obtain certification in adult and pediatric CPR and First Aid is required.
Compensation & Benefits:
Gateway Village provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Compensation is commensurate with relevant work experience and education.