PreKindergarten Lead Teacher
We are currently looking for an energetic and experienced PreKindergarten Lead Teacher. If you are inspired by the love of learning, are passionate about education and committed to serving the needs of families, then we want to hear from you.
- Implement the curriculum through planning age-appropriate activities to meet the needs of the whole child in a fun and interactive environment
- Ensure the daily care and well-being of every child by following all policies and procedures of the center
- Provide written assessment of student developmental milestones and achievements
- Serve as primary point of contact for parents for day to day activities and progress of children; communicate effectively with parents, staff and leadership team
- Develop classroom schedules and routines that ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Keeping the classroom organized and clean; prepping classroom to ensure it is ready each day before students arrive
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience as a teacher in a preschool or early childhood education environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent preferred
- The ability to obtain certification in adult and pediatric CPR and First Aid is required
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
Compensation & Benefits:
Gateway Village provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Compensation is commensurate with relevant work experience and education. Some of our benefits include participation in retirement programs and on-going training.