Center Administrative Assistant
Gateway Village Children’s Center is currently accepting applications for a Center Assistant with a passion for working with children in a faith-based school.
- Monitors the front entrance; greets visitors and students to the school/church; receives packages and incoming mail; answers incoming calls and directs to the appropriate person/department.
- Provides general school information including program structure, class openings, admission requirements and tuition pricing to prospective families. Schedules and conducts center tours.
- Serves as the primary user/contact for the center’s main computer system, inputs and maintains all student information with attention to detail and accuracy. Answers general inquiries regarding tuition payments, fees, and provides documentation such as account statements, invoice copies and payment receipts to student families.
- Fills in for a variety of school staff positions including substitute teacher, teacher assistant, and school vehicle driver.
- Maintains supplies inventory system and processes orders for new supplies and materials.
- Provides social media system support such as uploading photos, entering content, etc.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an administrative role, preferably in a school setting.
- A welcoming, flexible, high-energy team player who works well with children, parents, and staff.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and intermediate level computer skills and familiarity with Google and/or Microsoft Office programs and various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- The ability to obtain certification in adult and pediatric CPR and First Aid and required background screenings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.