Answers to commonly asked questions regarding the admissions process
- When can I register my child for the 2019-20 school year?
- My child is not toilet trained. Can he attend?
- Do I need to be a member of Gateway Community Church to enroll my child in Gateway Village?
- Our family is not Christian, will my child be required to participate in religious activities?
- Do you provide transportation from elementary schools?
You or your child will never be asked to participate in anything that feels uncomfortable. We are a ministry of Gateway Community Church and therefore will introduce Christian beliefs to our students. This might look like a short prayer of thanks before snack, or a craft associated with a Bible story.